Friday 8 October 2010

First post pressure!

So here it is, my first post! I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now but wasn't sure what I had to offer that thousands of other blogs out there don't already cover. After giving it some serious (and some not so serious) thought, I have come to the conclusion that I will write about what presses my buttons, makes me smile or makes me stop and think.

First a little about me:

 
Name: Aimee

Hometown: Birmingham

Current place of residence: Birmingham (It's a long story...)
Previous residences: Brighton, The Gambia, France
Age: 24
Loves: Snowboarding, 1950's fashion, dying my hair, Bill Bailey, The Sopranos and of course, Red lipstick
Hates: Baked beans, washing up, bad grammar, finding a great sale and then finding everything is a size 8
Guilty pleasure: The Saturdays 24/7
Favourite book: Mother Tongue - Bill Bryson
Icons: Debbie Harry, Brody Dalle, David LaChapelle, Dita Von Teese, Shepherd Fairey, Kate Adie

I see this blog to be a commentary of the trials and tribulations of a 24 year old girl trying to make her mark on life and all of the bits and bobs along the way that perk me up or get right up my nose! I hope my mad musings will entertain you, and that you will enjoy sharing in my discoveries.


Aimée L’amour x

No comments:

Post a Comment